Wednesday 3 January 2024

Planners and Journals 2024: Daily Journal, January.

 Hello Loves! 

Time to start talking about my Planners and Journals of the year. 

I have already shared my main planner, today I want to share glimpses of my Daily Journal. 

I set it up early this morning because I wanted to journal and do the very trending Ins and Outs of 2024. It might be the only trending thing that I’ve really enjoyed seeing and creating. 

Here is a slim notebook I am using as a Journal for January. As you might know, I use a different journal every month or season, in a bid to use up my considerable stash of journals. 

This month I am using a floral notebook from The Ink Bucket. 

Let’s see how I’ve decorated it. 



Got this beautiful notebook last year, and pulled it out to use as my first journal of the year. I am fully leaning into my floral aesthetic and trying to keep alll things floral this year…for most part. 
This is the perfect size for a month and it’s lined and the paper quality is very good. 
Plus, just look how pretty! 


First page, all prepped for my first journal entry of the year. 


This is how I decorated the front page. 
Layered some papers and used some stickers, simple and easy. 


A look at the whole layout, used a Matisse postcard and a girl wearing something in a matching hue. 


Used some stickers from this kit, it’s from The Little Wings shop on IG. 


I did this quite quickly and I am very pleased with how this turned out. 

I won’t decorate every page but my goal is to make this journal as pretty as possible. But of course, writing and journaling takes precedence first. 

No comments: