Friday 26 January 2024

Book Haul: Four New Books (January Books Part-II).

Hello Loves! 

Bought some books in the very beginning of the month. 

This haul is a little different, because I bought two books I have already read and loved. I very rarely buy physical copies of books I have read on my Kindle but every once in a while, I read something that I love so much that I need to add the book to my shelves. 

I read Days at the Morisaki Bookshop and The Covenant of Water last year and fell in love, and I needed to have these books on my shelf...you know take up some physical space. 

Similarly my sister read God of Fury back in December and wanted a physical copy. 

So this haul is mostly acquiring some very loved books that we will re-read and re-love and be besotted with. 

So let's see what I've added to my shelves... 



This book is such a warm and cozy read. Very Japanese in so many ways and just a perfect read for anyone who loves books and is going through the motions of living and breaking up and coming into themselves. 
I loved this book and I cannot wait to re-read it and make my sister read it. 


I am going to give Sally Rooney one more shot. I read Normal People back when it came out and I didn't love as much as most people seemed to love it. 

So  I waited till the hype around this book died down before I picked it up. 




My sister loves this. 
Like a lot. 
Had already re-read and annotated this one. 


The Covenant of Water was my favourite book of 2023 and I can't wait to jump back into this world and have my heart all wrapped in this gorgeous book. 



Lots of happy reading in my future. 

No comments: