Monday 1 January 2024

Hello 2024! (Planner Pages + Day in my Life + Current Reads)

 Hello Loves! 

Happpppy New Year!!!! 

I hope 2024 is full of goodness, joy, calm and peace. 

I hope it’s full of good books and gentle days. 

I spent today doing things I like best~~~ 

Set up some of my planner pages. 

Worked on some goals and intentions for the year.

Gratitude Journaled.

Changed my sheets and made my bed all floral and happy. 

Slept like a baby.

Ate the best oranges.

And pizza for dinner.

Watched some romance films. 

And lined up some of my next reads. 



Week One of January. 

Pink, floral and happy. 

My planner and my Gratitude Journal. 

This weekly slim diary/ journal is from Atelier Neorah and it’s perfect for my little gratitude jottings. I don’t need something bulkier. 

I still need to set up and figure out my various other journals. My reading and daily journals will hopefully get set up next. 


The green bird print sleeve is from Chhappa and it’s a new sleeve for my iPad. 

Simple and clean and minimal,with plenty of room to write. 



The joy of starting a new Planner.

The bigger joy is a New Year that starts on a Monday, something about this just makes me sooo happy. 


I am really pleased with my Ink Bucket planner. The paper quality is good. 

The space for daily entries is enough. 

The layout works for me and of course, it’s pretty. 

More planner and journal updates will come soon. 

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Now for my reading~ 

These are the three books I am hoping to read first in 2024. 

Starting my year with some Children’s Books for comfort and good vibes. 

Some Ruskin Bond, Sukumar Ray and Sudha Murty. 




Might read one of these before bedtime. 

I hope you had a good start to the year too. 

And I hope this year treats you well. 


No comments: