Wednesday 17 January 2024

Vignettes: Life in Mid-January. (Book Cart, Pouch, Light & Reads)


Hello Loves! 
How is mid-January treating you? 
The air here in Mumbai is ever so slightly better. The nights are finally cooler and by that I mean my AC is finally off. 
I am reading some amazing books. 
Just finished reading The Memoirs of Valmiki Rao by Lindsay Pereira and I loved it. 
Am also reading a very cozy Japanese book right now- What You are Looking For is in the Library. I am 45% in and can't wait to go back to it. 

Here are some glimpses of what life has looked like lately.. 






 Life Lately~~~

Rejigging my Book Cart, still needs a major overhaul and I am actively thinking about lining up my 24 reads for 2024 and using my pink Raskog to hold them. 

A pink pouch to hold some of my annotating supplies. 

A cute little bookmark. 

Light. 

And my planner that is still bringing me a lot of joy. 

No comments: