Sunday 7 January 2024

Stationery Sunday: January Planners and Journal.

 


Hello Loves ๐ŸŒ

Week One of the Year is already up. And by the grace of God, it’s been a good week. 

Read a little. Set up most of my planners. Lined up other journals and planners. I did rush any of these steps and didn’t put any undue pressure on myself to have every single thing set up and ready to go. This year, I’ve decided to be chill about most things in my life. 

Here was what my week in planners and journals looked like: 



The Inkbucket moment.

My planner and journal are both from Inkbucket and look so harmonious together. 

Week I is all about those Resolutions. 

First pages of my January Journal. 

Week One in my Planner. 

Daily Journal. Set. Ready. Write. 

Really pleased with the organiser from The Ink Bucket that holds my things so snuggly. 

The planner is also working out well. 

I am excited to spend the rest of the year with it. 


No comments: