Tuesday 29 September 2015

Book Haul/// Books of September 2015.

Hello! 

I haven't had a book haul on here in a while now.
Not since July...
I did buy some books in August...4 I think but I immediately put them away on my shelves and didn't get around to taking pictures of them and sharing them on the blog. I did share two of my new books on Instagram. But not on the blog. 
I almost didn't post this haul either since I only have 3 books to share.
Yup!
Just 3 books! 

My book buying is pretty slow right now.

It's not intentional...not really. 
In August I read all Indian books and I had a whole shelf of books set aside so I didn't need any new books. 

In September...I realised it felt good to not buy books for the sheer heck of it. 
Don't get me wrong I still love buying books..but there was nothing I really wanted apart from the books I just got..

Another thing is my folks are visiting for a few months and the sight of my bookshelves and stacks of books everywhere in the flat is not something they are huge fans of! :( 

So I am trying not to get 10 books in one go in their presence. 
Once they leave...:))))) 

Now on to the books...











I am so pleased, so freaking pleased with these books. 
Two Man Booker Short List books and a new Murakami!
What's not to love?! 


A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara--- Reading it now and very close to finishing it. 

A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler

Wind Pinball by Haruki Murakami 

Happy Reading guys. 

My future reading life is all set to be happy. 

:)


No comments: