Sunday 20 September 2015

Stationery Sunday: Some Recent Favourites.







Hello! 

Hope your Sunday was lovely. 

I spent this rather rainy, drizzly Sunday reading an amazing book- A Little Life, and watching TV with my folks and making plans for the upcoming week. 

This Sunday for Stationery Sunday I decided to list some of my recent stationery favourites instead of focussing one single love. 

So on to some recent loves...

1. Cecil--a lovely fabric dori from Foxtail Threads an Easy shop. I've talked about darling Cecil before. He is my on the go journal. A place to jot down notes, make lists---grocery or otherwise and musings and such. 

2 & 3. More fauxdori love...in this case two of my utter favourite paper doris. I am not too sure of the brand. A friend got these for me and I think they are a Korean brand. They are very well made and sturdy and the prints are beautiful. Of course, I love everything floral! 

4. Frankie Magazine Journal---oh my! I love this little journal. Every single page is beautiful and I use it as my Gratitude Journal. The sad thing is that I often...wayyy to often ignore it and forget about making entries daily. So then I am left with months and months of blank pages that I fill at once. That's not so bad, it's nice to look back and use my planner to see what I was upto on a certain day and see what I was grateful for. I seriously need to catch up on it! :( 

5. A couple of faves in this picture...a floral print pen from Accessorize, a cute little sticky notepad I got in a kit from Happie Scrappie. 

Happy Reading! 

I'll be back soon with some reviews! 

No comments: