Friday Favourites: Blue Books + Cloudy Skies + Headphones + Planner Love!







Hello! 

And a very Happy Friday to you! 

My favourites this week are a mixed bunch..

1. A happy coincidence of finding all blue books in my bedroom. 
All of these books are set in the Indian subcontinent. And I've read only one of these- The Drowning Fish and really enjoyed it. 

2. Evening skies and a hint of clouds...sadly no rains in these parts :( 

3. My new favourite headphones! I love these. In-ear headphones don't work for me I have wonky ears and in-ear headphones just don't stay put in my ears! I need over the ear headphones and these ones from Philips were both affordable and the sound quality is pretty good! 

4. Planner Stack///all of my planner things stacked prettily! 

5. Happy Day/// journaling cards and some cute stickers! 

Hope you guys have a lovely weekend! 

My plans are pretty fluid and might include watching some Hindi movies with my folks and figuring out my TBR for September. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: The Room on the Roof by Ruskin Bond.

Review: Grandma's Bag of Stories by Sudha Murthy.

Book Review: The Girl in the Glass Case by Devashish Sardana