Friday 11 September 2015

Friday Favourites: Blue Books + Cloudy Skies + Headphones + Planner Love!







Hello! 

And a very Happy Friday to you! 

My favourites this week are a mixed bunch..

1. A happy coincidence of finding all blue books in my bedroom. 
All of these books are set in the Indian subcontinent. And I've read only one of these- The Drowning Fish and really enjoyed it. 

2. Evening skies and a hint of clouds...sadly no rains in these parts :( 

3. My new favourite headphones! I love these. In-ear headphones don't work for me I have wonky ears and in-ear headphones just don't stay put in my ears! I need over the ear headphones and these ones from Philips were both affordable and the sound quality is pretty good! 

4. Planner Stack///all of my planner things stacked prettily! 

5. Happy Day/// journaling cards and some cute stickers! 

Hope you guys have a lovely weekend! 

My plans are pretty fluid and might include watching some Hindi movies with my folks and figuring out my TBR for September. 

1 comment:

Bharti (Bee) said...

Hi Pooja,
The books look cool and I might pick up at least one of them, I am trying to read more of Indian authors.