Monday 7 September 2015

Monday Moods: What I Did Today.

Hello! 

My week was off to a good start. 
No Monday blues here! 
I spent the day with my family--my parents. 
We hung out.
Mall crawled.
Got coffee and donuts. 
Did a spot of shopping.
Ate yummy food.
And laughed and chatted and had a wonderful time. 

Let's see some pictures from my day today. 


I adore what I wore today--- a seahorse print tee that I am in love with! 
It's from Westside and is so super cute and comfy. 


I am particularly partial to these shoes of mine from Zara. 
They are extremely comfy and blue, red and white goes with everything! 



Mango milkshake. 
Yummy! 


Donuts and coffee at Dunkin Donuts. 
The dark chocolate one was particularly lovely! 


My coffee.
Much needed and much appreciated! 


A glimpse of my mother's saree. Love the colours and the print of her saree so much. 


Some of the pretty things we saw. 
Indian handicrafts are some of my favourite things and I love the colour and verve they infuse into any space. 

So that was my Monday. 

Hope your's was nice as well. 

I'll be back tomorrow with some reviews..



1 comment:

CookieCrumbsInc. said...

No Monday blues? Lucky you :/