Thursday 27 April 2017

Book Haul/// Books of April 2017.

Hello! 

April is almost over and now it's time to share all of the books I bought in the month of April. 
I bought all of these books in the beginning of the month from Amazon and I am so pleased with everything I've bought and I can't wait to jump into these books! 

I got all of these books from Amazon and got such good deals on them! Nothing makes me bookish heart happy! :) 

Let's see what I added to my bookshelves in April. 

:) 















Books Bought: 

Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi 
The Wife and The Beloved and Other Stories by Ashapurna Devi 
Rain in the Mountains by Ruskin Bond 
The Breakdown by B.A. Paris 
A Meeting on the Andheri Overbridge by Ambai 
City of Death by Abheek Barua 
What I Was by Meg Rosoff 
Umrao Jaan Ada by Mirza Hadi Ruswa 
Ghost World by Daniel Clowes 
Eat the Sky, Drink the Ocean A Collection of graphic stories 

10 gorgeous new books to devour! 

Ah! 

Happy Reading folks! 

:) 



No comments: