Monday 24 April 2017

Monday Moods: 25 Random Facts About Me.



Hello! 

I thought for today's post I'd do another batch of 25 Random Facts About Me. 
I have quite a few new readers, so I thought this will be a good way to introduce myself to you and say Hey, welcome to my corner of the internet! 

I've have one post like this before, you can read it HERE, I list 50 facts over there! :) 

But let's jump on to some new random things about me! 

1. I really wish I had better handwriting! 

2. I hate taking my picture. I don't know how to pose and what to do with my hands. That's the main reason I have such few selfies on my Instagram and on here. 

3. I'd rather be too cold than too hot! 

4. I can't cook rice or make rotis! 

5. I can cook pretty much everything else...well almost everything. 

6. I love living alone and I think everyone needs to live alone for at least some time. 

7. I am currently obsessed with Rose Sharbat! I drink at least a glass a day. In fact right after I finish this post I am going to make me a glass! 

8. I am so out of touch with new Bollywood. I see such few movies from the new releases. For instance, I have only seen one Alia Bhatt movie! And the last Hindi film I saw in the theatre was Dangal. 

9. I went to Jai Hind College and loved every single minute of my 5 years there! 

10. I have mild social anxiety. 

11. I am an introvert. Though for years I thought I was an extrovert. 

12. I love make-up. I always have and I always will. 

13. My sister is my best friend, my confidante and my biggest support system. I just understand siblings that aren't close. 

14. Numbers throw me off. I hate them. 

15. I think I am a shopaholic. I admit it. I have made peace with it. I love shopping and it is something that instantly makes me happy. Even a small thing can make my day. 

16. Stickers + Washi Tape  and pretty much all kinds of stationery has my heart. 

17. I love bananas. 

18. My parents fell in love with each other when they were 10 and 13! They wrote love letters to each other and those are some of the funniest things you'll ever read, they are full of silly things like how many dresses my mother got for Durga Pujo one year- 21 dresses, if you are curious! 

19. I almost always have short nails, I find it hard to write and type with long nails. But lately, I've been loving the look of long nails. 

20. I'd rather live in the past than in the present or future. I am all about the nostalgia. 

21. I've always been a reader, but I've been reading A LOT since 2011 or thereabouts. 

22. 90s indie pop is still some of my favourite music to listen to and favourite videos to watch. 

23. TV Shows > Movies. 

24. I hate loud places, loud people and general loud noises. I wish the world  or rather some people would come with a mute button. 

25. My ultimate dream is to someday in the near or distant future to live in the hills. Have a little cottage and comfy chairs and a roomful of my books and just live a quiet life, away from the hustle and bustle of city life. 

:) 



Here is my making a rare appearance on the blog! 
:) 
This was me after a long walk in Landour and feeling all kinds of joy and happiness! 


No comments: