Friday 6 October 2017

Bullet Journal Set-Up/// August 2017.

Hello! 

I completely forgot to share my Bujo set up for August, which is a crying shame since I loved my little set-up so much and more than I absolutely love this fauxdori of mine. Made of linen in the Rifle Paper Co fabric. So gorgeous!!!! 


The fauxdori is from Lyra and Company. 
As is the bow. 


I love using these felt clips to decorate my Bujo. 


I love decorating the front page with die-cuts I have on hand, in this instance I used these vintage floral die-cuts my sister has in her stash.  


These bits are all from my Planner Society Kit. 


This cat pocket is the cutest.
I use it to hold some stickers and some sticky notes. 


Some more decor bits. 


I always start my Bujo with a list of monthly goals.
It's an easy way to keep in mind all the important things I need to get done in a certain month. 





My pages look a little like this. 
Simple washi tape in the top of the page to decorate it. 
To-Dos in black ink and pink to denote things I got done. 




In the last page I hold some Classiky stickers, that I use pretty often in my daily spreads. 

Details/// 

Traveller's Notebook and Bow- Lyra and Company 
Felt Clips-  Made by Danielle (you can find similar things all over Etsy.) 
Stickers- Classiky (via Ali Express.) 
Pen- Paper Geek Co. and Zebra Sarasa 
Die-Cuts- The Planner Society Kit 
Cat Pocket- Ali Express 





No comments: