Wednesday 25 October 2017

Bullet Journal Set-Up: September 2017.

Hello! 

September was a special month, it was the month of Durga Puja so I went a little all out to deck out my Bujo. 
My set-up was a little bit extra this month. 

I personally loved how my set-up looked. I love, love, love the fluffy little nerdy darling. I have had it sitting in my closet for so long and finally decided to use it in September. 


Look at that derpy little face! 





All the bits and bobs I carry in my Bujo. 
Stickers. 
Pens.
Felt clips. 
A cat pocket to hold sticky notes and some diecuts. 


My Pottering Cat bookmark and a bow pagemaker to add to the decor. 
:) 
Told you, I went all out! 


First page decor. 
Some die cuts and stickers and washi tape. 


I even used a special notebook this month. 
My field notes Luna edition. 
So pretty. 


Some pages/// Wishlist for every month. 
Goals for the month. 
I always start my month with these two lists. 



Details/// 

Fauxdori: Lyra and Company 
Notebook: Field Notes 
Stickers + Diecuts + Washi Tape: The Planner Society Kit 
Pens: Zebra Sarasa and Paper Geek Co. 

No comments: