Sunday 8 October 2017

Whimsy Wear: Haul/// Accessorize Backpack + Tote + Scarves.

Hello! 

I want to share a quick little haul from Accessorize. 
I got these things nearly a month ago during the last leg of the Sales. 
I got most of these things at 70% off and nothing makes me happier...well..almost nothing. 
Let's jump in shall we? 


I am having a total 90s flashback with these mini backpacks! 
I have a motley collection going at the moment and this is a happy addition to it. 
I love the colour and I think Navy Blue will work really well for Fall and Winter. 
The bag is kinda tiny but I am sure it will fit all the things I need to tote around. 
I love the flower details!!! 





This Cat thingie opens up to a full sized tote bag. I got this for my sister to keep in her bag at all times. It's perfect to use as a reusable tote to cart groceries and other things. I like saying NO to plastic whenever I can, and having totes in our bags, just makes it so much easier to refuse a pesky plastic bag. 

I got the cactus print tote for pretty much the same reason. Plus, I am loving all things cactus and succulent print. These totes also come in handy if you need to carry your laptop and charger and your handbag of the moment is a bit tiny. 



Scarves!!!
Love love love them. 
I got these for my sister too. 
The bird one is especially cute! 




How adorable are these little cacti and the pineapples!?! 


A small but very happy haul! 

Hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend. 

Bombay is seeing some random thunderstorms and bouts of rain. I am not complaining, anything is better than the heat wave we were melting under! 

I spent my Saturday being as still as I can since I have managed hurt my lower back and my neck for no good reason! A pulled muscle spasm or something. But I am in so much pain! 
So I've read- The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead which is gory, gritty and so heartbreakingly real. I am enjoying it...but man it's so hard to read at points. 

I also got some colouring done today to distract myself from the pain. It kinda worked. 

Watched India win a T20 match. 

So made the best of a bad situation. 

:) 




No comments: