Friday 20 October 2017

Monthly Favourites: September 2017.

Hello! 

I was about to do my Friday Favourites when I realised I hadn't even done my September favourites! 
Gah! 
So let's crack on and jump into it right now! 


1. Bujo/// I went a little all out with my Bujo set-up of the month. Given it was a festive month- Durga Pujo, I wanted to do a little something special for my Bujo. 
I used this floral dori for my Bujo and used this fluffy monster in glasses to decorate it.
So cute!!!! 


2. Stamps Galore/// September was month of acquiring some beautiful stamps. Some really quirky and seriously beautiful stamps. 
I love the Classiky ceramic stamps. The cat and the girl I also have in sticker form and love. 
I got all of these from Cute Things From Japan


3. Indigo Bag/// My favourite bag this month was this darling and super soft and well-made bag I got from Jaypore. I love indigo in all it's form. And this bag was love at first sight. It is so incredibly soft and it fits everything I need. So gorgeous! 


4. Autumn Sunsets/// Marmalade skies and nature putting on a brilliant show every evening. You've got to love fall?! 



5. Laptop Case/// More indigo love! 
For Pujo we also got the laptop a new outfit from Okhai
It is slightly padded and fits a 13 inch MacBook Air perfectly. 


6. Durga Pujo/// The end of September ushered the four days of Durga Pujo and all the celebrations that come with it. 
Pandal hopping. 
Pretty Protimas.
Bengalis being in a tizzy. 
All good things! 
My favourite time of the year. 




7. Pujo Styles/// Pujo means new clothes and wearing the best styles.
This pujo I wore mostly comfortable clothes and clothes I could breathe in given how hot end of September was brutally hot and humid and I could only wear cotton and muslin and soft fabrics. I will share my OOTDs soon. 

September was a good month. 
Full of festivity. 
Spending time with my family. 
Some happy shopping. 
A chill little month. 



No comments: