Sunday 29 October 2017

Stationery Sunday: Pages of my Journal.


Hello! 

Today's Stationery Sunday is going to be a super quick post, since this girl needs to get back to binging on Stranger Things 2! 

Today I want to share some recent pages from my journal. 
All of them before the ink. Because, that stuff is personal and not something I want to share on the world wide web. 

:) 



This is a page from my journal that stays in my bag. It's a place to make grocery lists and jot down fleeting thoughts.
I like to keep it pretty too! 
So stickers, doodles and washi tape all decorate my pages. 


Stamps!!! 
Trying out some of our new stamps in my journal. 



List making shenanigans. 



I love that my journals hold my memories and musings and lists of all sorts. 
And I love that I've been making them as pretty as I possibly can. 

:) 

I hope you guys had a lovely weekend. 
Mine was full of Netflix-ing and chilling. 
Reading a little bit. 
Good food. 
And enjoying the slight cooling down in Bombay. 

:) 


No comments: