Thursday 12 October 2017

Make-Up Haul+ Review/// Makeup Revolution- Fortune Favours the Brave Eyeshadow Palette.


Hello! 

I wanted to share a quick haul + review of  my newest eyeshadow palette! 
I am a big fan of eye-shadows and I love using them whenever I put on a full face of makeup. 
I wanted to get myself a new palette for this festive season and I had heard great things about this palette. 
It has 30 colours and they whole deal looked pretty good to me. 
I was lucky to get my hands on it, since it keeps getting sold out on Nykaa. 
I got this right before Pujo and I have been using it for the last 2-3 weeks. 


Review: 
Pros! 

1. 30 colours in one palette is a pretty good deal and it makes it a great palette to travel with. You only need this and you are good to go. 
2. The pigmentation is pretty good. Some colours better than others. But still good overall. 
3. Fall-out is minimal too. 
4. I like the range of colours. I feel that I can use at leat 25-26 colours on the regular. 
5. There are also colours that can be used to fill in your brows if you need to. 
6. It comes with a giant mirror, always a good thing.
7. There is a good mix between matte and shimmery and baked shades. 
8. It's cruelty free. 
9. A lot of the colours here can also be used as a blush or a highlighter. 
10. I also really like the packaging. 



Cons! 

Well, for most part I love this palette and highly recommend it. 
But if I had to list cons I would say...

1. The brush it comes with is pretty crap. It could have been loads better. 
2. Some colours have a lot of fall-out.
3. Not all colours are equally pigmented. 

I will say that I use mostly MAC eyeshadows and those are simply brilliant and any other brand is sometimes unfairly compared to it. I can't help it. So all these cons are cons compared to MAC- which is  higher end brand. But for it's price range INR 1950 this is pretty good. 




If you are looking for a good eyeshadow palette this festive season I highly recommend this one. 

Rating: 4/5 

No comments: