Wednesday 4 October 2017

Haul + Review/// Nykaa Cookie Crumble Nail-Polish.


Hello! 

I am a litte bit of a nail polish addict. 
My nails are always painted, and I have a pretty extensive collection and I am always adding to it. 
It is something that brings me so much joy. 
I have a ton of colours, formulations and finishes. 
I love all kinds of nail polishes.
So of course, when I saw these Cookie Crumble nail polishes from Nykaa I had to have them!
They come in the most gorgeous pastel shades and with matte black flecks in them, nail art in a bottle basically. 


I got three shades out of the many they have out. 
I chose Cherry Crunch.
Mint Choco Chip.
Blueberry Shortcake. 
So pretty. 
Pastel pink.
Pastel green.
Pastel blue. 
All lovely colours. 







Review/// 

1. I love the colours. 
2. The formulation is pretty good too. 
3. The paint stays on for a over a week with minimal chipping.
4. Taking it off is pretty easy too, as in it's not that much effort as is with some glitter nail paints. 
5. They have a wide variety of colours to choose from. 

I do love these nail polishes. The only con in my opinion is that once you do a second or even third coat, the black flecks do turn a grey or even blue as the pastel colour goes over it. It isn't such a big deal breaker. And one coat is definitely not opaque enough and you have to go over it once or twice. 

4.5/5 

 I do adore Nykaa nail paints in genreal and these ones are pretty great too. 
I highly, highly recommend them! 



No comments: