Sunday 22 October 2017

Stationery Sunday/// Traveler's Notebook and Pocket Inserts Haul from Lyra & Co.


Hello! 

This edition of Stationery Sunday showcases some more Lyra and Co. loveliness. 
This time around we made a little haul of some more Rifle Paper Co. goodies. Honestly, I just can't have enough! 



This navy beauty is such a gorgeous print and is perfect for fall/ winter.





This is a pocket zipper insert in a gorgeous coral-red colour with some beautiful flowers and Toucans! I love these zipper pocket inserts because they're so handy to tuck into your Traveler's Notebooks and store all your tickets, stickers, washi samples etc. 





This cream linen Rifle Paper Co. printed fabric is one of my favourites! My sister got this to tuck into her TNs and she prefers the pocket inserts without the zipper. 



Here is the TN again. I will be using this to house my Bujo next month. 


Hope you guys enjoyed this floral and pretty edition of Stationery Sunday. 

We will return next week with more book reviews and other such fun things!

Have a great week ahead, guys! :) 

No comments: