Tuesday 24 October 2017

Whimsy Wear: Hints of Aqua.

Hello! 

Long time no outfit posts. 
Let's fix that shall we? 

This outfit is from Saptami morning. It was a scorcher of a day, so I chose to wear this airy anti-fit kurta to keep cool. And even then I was hot as hell. 
:( 

I love the print and soothing colour palette of this kurta. 
I paired it with a aqua churidar and carried a pink boho tote. 


Most people chose to really deck up and go all out during Pujo. 
I would too, if the weather permitted it. 
But Bombay is way too hot to handle and cotton is the only fabric I can bear. 


A close-up of the print of the kurta. 


My gorgeous little bag! 
An explosion of colour and print. 


From where I stood! 



Since we were in crowed pandals all day, it was a little difficult to take proper outfit pictures, but you do get the gist of the look. 



What I Wore/// 

Kurta: Indu Bindu 
Bag: Bought in Jaipur 
Cloth Bangles: Jaypore 
Silver Bracelet: Amber, Colaba 
Dupatta: Fabindia 
Jooties: Dastakar Mela 
Silver Rings and Pendant: Jewellery Shops in Bangalore (pretty old) 
Earrings: Jaypore 


Since I didn't manage to snap a good picture of my jhumkas, you get a mug shot and a glimpse of my earrings too. 

Incase, you were wondering my lipstick is Twig from MAC. 


No comments: