Sunday 19 July 2015

Project 365 2015: Week 28.

Hello! 

Week 28 was a week of the having a cold and feeling like my head was whoozy and I just felt awful for most part. 

But there was making mug cakes. 
Reading a lot. 
Watching some movies. 
Naps. 
And just taking things easy. 

Honestly, I didn't take that many pictures but let' see what week 28 looked like in my world..


Day 189: Pretty and simple light fixtures. So minimalistic and yet such a statement piece. 


Day 190: A sudden and intense craving for cake was satiated by making simple yet delicious mug cakes. 

The one featured above is a chocolate and coffee mug cake. 

All you need is..

3 Tbsp Flour 
3 Tbsp Butter 
2 Tbsp Cocoa powder 
1 Tbsp Coffee poweder 
3 Tbsp Sugar 
1/4 th teaspoon baking powder 
1/2 a beaten egg 
Mix it well 
Spin in microwave on high for 3-4 minutes (depends on the power of your microwave) 
and you are done. 
Easy and delicious!


 Day 191: Coffee in bed. 
My cold and head-cold was out of control and coffee and staying in bed was helping loads.



Day 192: A new set of Washi Tapes arrived and we got some really cute  prints. I particularly loved this one with hot air balloons on it. :) So pretty! 



Day 193: Moved into a my new pencil case. Transparent and covered in pink polka dots. Donut faces and general adorableness. I promise I am an adult. :) I just love cute stationery. 
 


Day 194: I have taken to journaling my daily life in my Rifle Paper. Co notebook. It's nice to write the big and little that happen in the day and the thoughts I've thought and things like that. Also do note my super cute pen! :) 
 

Day 195: Drinking my vivid green Khus sherbat in my beloved new mason jar. 

So that was my week. 

Hope your week was nice as well. 

See you soon!

No comments: