Monday 27 July 2015

Monday Moods: Waiting in Cars.












Hello! 

Sometimes one has to wait in a car for a little while. 

On this day, I was waiting for 45 minutes in the car for my sister to wrap up work. 

It was hot. I was bored but the light was lovely so I snapped some little details of the jewellery I had on. And the book I was reading. 

My rings are from Darjeeling. 
My beaded bangles are from Aldo. 
My birdie necklace is from Accessorize.
My knit bracelets are from Aldo and Accessorize. 
My book was Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry. 
My nail-polish Periwinkle by China Glaze. 
I was listening to tunes from U2. 

Though waiting is no fun...taking pictures in the afternoon sunlight is not half bad!

2 comments:

CookieCrumbsInc. said...

Oh my my, the rings are exquisite :O

Pooja T said...

Thank-you...I wore them to death for a while and put them on hiatus..time to wear them again I reckon. I really love them too!