Thursday 9 July 2015

July 2015 To-Be-Read List.


Hello! 

I've had an insanely busy last week so my TBR as usual is coming a little late. 
I have already read two books this month and so I haven't added them to my pile of books I want to read this month. 

Instead, I'll share the books I intend to read over the rest of the month. 

So let's see..



Reading List: 

Sophie and The Sybil by Patrick Duncker (this was on my TBR last month as well but I didn't get to it! So this month it shall be read! 
The Adventures of Tintin by Herge Vol. IV (RR)
The Little Friend by Donna Tartt 
The Monogram Murders by Sophie Hannah 
Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi (RR)
Arrow of God by Chinua Achebe 
The Limpopo Academy of Private Detection by Alexander McCall Smith 
Black Swan Green by David Mitchell (High time I read some David Mitchell, he is one of my sister's most beloved authors and she's been asking me to read Cloud Atlas for ages, but I want to start with this. A simple coming of age story.)
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks (I have seen the movie and love it and so I figured it's time I read the book! Plus it's been on my shelves for over a decade!) 
The Great Fire of London by Samuel Pepys

I am mostly trying to read books that have been on my shelf for months as well as getting into re-reading some old favourites! You'll also notice that I don't have a single India-themed or Indian author-written book in my TBR this month. The reason behind which is that I will be reading only India-themed and Indian author books all August because that's when we celebrate our Independence Day! Much excited about that!

Have a good one, guys!
 

No comments: