Wednesday 22 July 2015

Vignettes: Cafe Noir.









Hello! 

Another flashback post...

These pictures take me back to a cold winter's evening. 
An evening of making decisions.
Of shopping.
Of long conversations.
And of a good meal at Cafe Noir. 

We ate yummy food.
Drank good coffee. 
I wore a lot of jewellery and had bright nails. And I carried a teal coloured bag. 

A good evening. :) 

My bag is from Accessorize.
My nail paint is from Essie. 
My jewellery is from silver shops in Bombay and Etsy. 
My tee-shirt is from Forever New.  
My watch is from Aldo. 

I love how pictures bring back a flood of memories from ages ago. I am glad I am an avid picture taker. I love that we have cameras on our phone and I love that we can take hundreds of photos in a month..even blurry ones...so we can look back and relive a little bit of our lives. 

It's a great time to be alive isn't it? 

:)


No comments: