Wednesday 29 July 2015

Project 365 2015: Week 29 & Week 30

Hello! 

Last week was all about me trying to sort out my bookshelves and it kinda took over my life. In a good way! But I kinda sorta forgot about my weekly 365 post. And now it's nearly time to recap the next week. So I decided to combine the two weeks and give you one big post recapping two weeks in the life of me! 

:) 

Here we go...


 Week 29 was a good one. I watched Piku which is pretty much the best movie I've seen all year around. I loved it. The Bong-ness of it is so spot on. 
I also doodled and art-journaled. 
Moved things around the house. 
Filled ink in my ink pens.






Week 30...a crazy, happy, hectic blur. 
Bookshelves were re-organised and I am so in love with how my main bookshelf looks now! 
Made a spicy shrimp/prawn Mac n' Cheese. It was so good. I am most certainly going to make it again. 
Also did some DIY with those cute animal faces. 
Got a Paper-Dori in the mail with giant poppies on it. 
This Pigeon is our 'pet' she lives outside out window and comes every afternoon for a nap. 
Some old pictures of my Ma. My folks arrive on Saturday for a couple of months. I am excited to see them! 

That was my life in the last two weeks! 

See you next week with another picture a day post. 

See you soon! 

Happy Reading :)

2 comments:

CookieCrumbsInc. said...

Love the souvenir from K and the animal faces :) I always look forward to your posts :)

Pooja T said...

Awww that's so sweet! Thank-you :)