Friday 17 July 2015

Firday Favourites: Cookie + Owl + Bangles + Cupcake + Bag!


1. A cookie and Nutella sandwich my sister put together. It was really and truly amazing. Seriously, so good!


2. An owl fridge magnet. I am all about them owls! I just can't and don't even want to stop. This one is from Accessorize from ages ago when they had a bunch of really cute fridge magnets!


3. An armful of bangles. This picture is from my sister's Instagramm from 2011 or really early 2012 and it keeps getting likes on and off. I didn't have an Instagram then and shared some of my armcandy pictures on my sister's account. I really should re-create this stack, it's pretty awesome.


4. A Redvelvet cupcake. One my favourite things in the world. This one was simply divine and from a bakery in Bangalore called A Spoonful of Sugar. I miss it so much.


5. A tribal inspired tote from Zara. We also have a black similar-ish version. I just love this style of textile and print. This one though is pretty heavy all on it's own. I recently got something similar from Forever 21, you could check it out if you like this style. 

Hope your Friday is going well. 

And Happy Eid to those celebrating it. 

Oh! What I wouldn't do to go back to the Eid of my childhood. Of Lucknow Eids and of biryani and kababs and sharbat and kheer! 

Have a nice weekend guys!

No comments: