Sunday 12 July 2015

Project 365 2015: Week 27.

Hello! 

Once again my weekly post is late but I am happy to just get it up since I have this cold that just won't quit! :( 
I feel like my head is full of cotton and it just sitting up is taking effort. 
But I've managed to read a few books- Persepolis, The Notebook and A No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency book. What can I say, reading in bed has been the only thing comforting me this week. 

But let's talk of week 27 shall we?? 

Week 27 was a splendid week. 

The beginning of July and lots of going out and doing things and meeting some awesome people and hanging out with the cutest and squishiest baby! It was all good! 

Let's see my week in pictures. 


Day  182: Pretty packages from Etsy arrived in the mail. Little dashboards with pen loops for my Field Notes sized fauxdori.


Day 183: Layering silver necklaces over a tee. 


Day 184: Reading with Sherlock. How adorable is this bookmark? So cute! So bae! 


Day 185: Getting ready for the day. A look inside my makeup bag, with makeup that I am currently using.



Day 186: A pretty notebook I bought my sister from Accessorize. I've asked her to use this as her Memory Book. To write about things from her childhood and school and college days so she never forgets the little things. 


Day 187: Added three new nail polishes to my collection. A grey. A creamy light pink and an orange shade. Happy to paint my nails soon with these colours. 


Day 188: Two new tunics from FabIndia. I love how soft these fabrics are. I just might save these tunics for Durga Pujo...let's see. 

Hope your week was nice too. 

See you again next week. 

Hope your Sunday was nice. 

Mine included reading. Drinking tea and sleeping. 

Hope I feel better this coming week! 

:)

No comments: