Sunday 5 July 2015

Project 365 2015: Week 26.

Hello! 

Hope your Sunday is a good one. 

Mine is just what I needed. A restful and lazy one. 

I've had an insanely busy last three days, tiring but so much fun! That is why my Week 26 in pictures is coming to you four days later...I didn't have a moment to sit and recap my week. Today I've been catching up on sleep and rest and now with a big cup of coffee by my side let's look at the week that was...

Let's see my week in pictures! 


Day 176: The highlight of this day was these cookies! They are made of bananas, oats and almonds and they are divine! I was insanely hungry since most of this day was spent preparing and packing for my sister's three day trip to Rajasthan. I needed a snack and had one of these cookies and fell in love and had two more. Filling and lovely and not that bad for you. I am going to stock up! :) 



Day 177: Woke up super early to see off my sister and it was cloudy and gloomy morning. 

It was also the day I embarked on my little Readathon. A good Friday this was. Lots of reading and having the house to myself for the whole weekend. I also watched a scary movie and read a graphic novel and ordered in dinner and ate ice-cream. The perks of being home alone :) My sister send me loads of pictures from Jaipur as well. 


Day 178: My reading was going strong and it was a happy mail day..got several packages in the mail including this box of goodies from Forever 21. My first time shopping online at the store and I was very happy with the prompt delivery. I got a tote bag and a pair of loafers! 


Day 178: I had a bad morning and was in a bit of a blue funk. Still reading and my sister was out shopping with her friends in Jodhpur and sending me pictures of places and food and the things she was buying me. So I felt like a total Princess :) 


Day 179: Little pouches for our phones. Block printed and quilted and so pretty. Made by an NGO in Tilonia Rajasthan. 


Day 180: New makeup goodies to play with. I am loving the MUA Heaven and Earth palette and been using it everyday since I got it. Great for everyday looks and perfect shades for daily wear. I am yet to use the glitter eye pencils but they are very pigmented and nice. 


Day 181: Drooling over the beauty that is Mehrangarh. Look at those details. 

This was my week. Largely good and full of joy with some pesky days and sad minutes. 
But full of reading and goodness. 

Hope your week was nice too! 

See you soon! 


No comments: