Thursday 16 July 2015

General Whimsy: Wishlist Wednesday!

Hello! 

At any given time my Amazon and Flipkart accounts have pretty long wishlists..full of books of course. My Amazon wishlist as of now has like 90 books on it. And my Flipkart possibly has a similar number, though it also has a camera and some other bits and bobs on it as well. 

Apart from books I also always have little lists going in my journal about the little things I want to eventually get. So I thought I'd share some of the things I've been thinking of and lusting after! :) 

So let's see...


1. Adult Colouring Books!! Finally something lovely and perfect for adults who still love colouring. I have always enjoyed colouring and have been buying children's colouring books (I have a Hello Kitty one that I adore) for the lack of options. I am so happy that books like these exist and I want them soooo badly and I want to get them as soon as I can! 



2. Forest Essentials Cologne Intense in Madurai Jasmine: I have been a long time fan of the Madurai Jasmine scent from Forest Essentials. I've used their day lotion, night cream and body lotion in this seriously divine scent and love it immensely. They are some of my all time favourite skincare products. I recently popped in at ther store to repurchase my favourite Ubtan and Rose lip-balm and had a sniff of the perfume and it is perfection! It is so intrinsically Indian and is a lovely monsoon scent. I didn't pick it up then...because I was trying to be nice since we bought a Burberry perfume last month. But I want it so bad! 


3. Juttis from Needle Dust: OMG! How freaking cute are these juttis!  They are from an Indian brand called Needle Dust and are such an amazingly gorgeous twist on the traditional juttis, worn by both men and women in the North and North Western states of the country. Of course, now, they are worn by everyone and I have my own little collection of super soft juttis myself, which are my staple footwear in the non-rainy months.



4. Starwberry Print Goodies from Kikki K: Look at how cute this pencil case is! And the adhesive notes/ sticky notes! Yum!! So, so, so need to do a Kikki K haul soon! 


5. Inglot's O2M Breathable Base Coat: I have run out of mine and these are sold out in 2/3 Inglot stores in Mumbai and so, I need to figure out how to lay my mitts on them! This is a truly amazing base coat and I highly recommend it, if you happen to find it. 


6. Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner: Yet another beauty product that I have run out of! This is a pretty long lasting, dark and easy-to-apply gel eyeliner. 





That's pretty much it for now. 

Have you guys been sale shopping? I haven't done anything major yet, but if you know where the good stuff is at, let me know too! :) 

See you soon with another book review! 


No comments: