Friday 24 July 2015

Friday Favourites: Post-box + Jewellery + Adorable Books!







Hello! 

Hope this Friday is treating you well. 

I am alright I suppose. 

I've been re-organising my two main bookshelves since yesterday and it has taken over my life. 

I am nearly done, I only have one more shelf to sort out. :) 
I love doing this..but man it takes a toll. It's a lot of work and it involves a lot of thinking as well. That is all I've been doing since yesterday..thinking..sorting and moving my books around. 

Now on to my favourites..

1. I adore these red post-boxes. Even though I haven't written a letter in well over a decade, I am happy to see these boxes. I hope we never ever not need them. They remind me of the old world. Of how things were done earlier. 

2. A bunch of cute books I had seen at the Strand Book Sale..I didn't buy them but snapped a picture since they were so adorable. 

3. Pendants..notable Buddhist motif pendants I love. 

4. A bangle party like no other. A stack of mainly cloth-covered and bead-covered bangles and an odd silver bangle in the mix. 


5. More arm-candy! 

Now back to my bookshelves! 

Have a lovely weekend you guys :)

2 comments:

CookieCrumbsInc. said...

Love the mucchi arm candy :)LOVE IT.
And your pendant collection is amazing.
I miss snail mail :(

Pooja T said...

Thank-you! I wish I got more snail mail too..and not just bills! Online shopping sometimes fills the void and I love getting packages in the mail. But letter on Inland cards would be nice. :)