Tuesday 7 July 2015

Book Haul/// Penguin Little Black Classics.

Hello! 

I have been on the lookout for these books since I first heard of them! Pretty much since they first came out. They are so little and gorgeous and simple but beautiful. Plus tiny and a great way to sample some classics. A win-win-win situation. I looked long and I looked hard but I turned up empty handed. I looked online and off but still no luck! :( 

Till this Friday when I was at Kitab Khana and spotted a tiny stack of these books. I saw them after I'd already paid for the other books I picked up (little haul coming soon!) and I squealed and grabbed the ones I wanted...I want more! I wantttt! 

Let's see...







Books Bought: 

The Saga of Gunnlaug Serpent-tongue by Anon
Of Street Pieman by  Henry Mayhew 
A Hippo Banquet by Mary Kingley 
The Great Fire of London by Sam Pepys 
Kasyan from the Beautiful Lands by Ivan Turgenev 

All these books were INR 45 a piece! How awesome is that! :)


I am so excited for Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee to come out! Yay!!! Kitab Khana had these pretty postcards they were giving away at the till and I got a few. So excited for this book to come out! 

Happy Reading guys!

No comments: