Tuesday 14 July 2015

Monday Moods: Arm-Candy Edition.








Hello! 

Today's Monday Moods is about one of my favourite fashion things...Arm Candy! I love stacking bracelets, bangles and other lovely things on my wrists. I love mix and matching. I love the look of colours coming together. 

These are a few of my favourite combination and a few of my favorite stand-alone pieces. 

From Top to Bottom: 

1. A silver, rose-quartz and pearl bracelet from Aquamarine

2. Wooden bangles from FabIndia and enamel bangle from a random vendor and a silver bangle with bells from a silver shop in Bangalore. 

3. Bracelets from Accessorize. 

4. A mix of bracelets from Forever 21, Accessorize and Blur. 

5. Floral bracelet from Accessorize and beaded one from Aquamarine. 

6. Bangles from handicraft exhibitions and wood and silver bangle from Fabindia

Hope your Monday was a good one. 

Mine was pretty decent. 

:)

No comments: