Thursday 2 July 2015

Monthly Favourites/// June 2015.

Hello! 

So June just whizzed on by?! Honestly, it felt a little long. 

June was good month..

Rains. 
Rainy Days.
Loads of home cooking. 
Late nights. 
Online shopping. 
Haircuts. 
Reading 22 books! 
Blogging. 
Being busy. 
And no book buying! 

It was a good month and let's see some of the thing I loved most in June!


1. Favourite Bag/// It was without a doubt my darling pink satchel from Viari! I call her Lady Pinkerton and I love her so much. She is perfect in every way!  



2. June Rains/ Bombay Rains/ Rainy Days! Love days of clouds and rain and thunder and lightening and wild breeze! My idea of a blissful time! My favourite time of the year.


3. Neendori/// I've talked about my love for clothdoris a few times on the blog already. But this month I got 2 new clothdoris both from Neen and I love them so much. 
I use the small one (above) which is Field's Notes size dori for my on the go journaling or taking notes of jotting down random things. I love the floral design. It's even prettier in person. 

 


4. Pineapple Neendori in Cahier Size and Fabindia Camel Mug/// Pineapples are having a moment right about now and that makes me so happy! Not only are pineapples delicious, they are also very cute! :) love this Neendori in the Moleskine Cahier (8x5.2 inches) size.. I am using it as my recipe book. Also been loving this camel mug from Fabindia... this is actually from their children's collection! 



5. Book Mark! Hello. Darling boy. He makes me so happy and I just love him. He arrived in the mail from Crafted and made my day. Easily the cutest thing I've seen in a long time! 


6. Skin Hydrating Cream from Fabindia/// I have fairly oily skin and I am always on the lookout for serums and light face creams. I randomly picked up this cream from Fabindia in the beginning of the month and I love it. It is super light weight and it just sinks into your skin really quickly and makes me skin look and feel good. And it's super affordable, I paid INR. 180 for it and I highly recommend it.


7. Bioderma/// I love it. I can see why this is such a cult beauty product. It is brilliant. Takes off makeup easily and without much fuss. Really good and I totally recommend and am so glad we finally got our hands on it. 


8. Kingsman, The Secret Service/// An utterly hilarious spy movie! Plus, it has Colin Firth! Doing action type things and being utterly British! What is not to love?!


 

9. Younger (TV Series)/// Younger is a funny and heart-warming TV series about a woman in her 40s trying to start over after her divorce and finding out that no one wants to hire 40 year olds anymore. So, she poses as a twenty-something and hangs out and dates other twenty-somethings. Really fun! 


10. Roamani Tote Bag from Happily Unmarried/// This is my sister's addition to the list of things we loved in June! This beautiful tote bag made from faux leather and Jacquard handloom fabric is just stunning! 

Hope you've all had a lovely June and have a great July as well! See you soon with more book reviews this week! 

No comments: