Saturday 4 March 2017

Haul/// Notebooks, Stamps and Badges from Alicia Souza.







Hello! 

Today I want to share a little happy haul I had yesterday. 
I got some seriously cute goodies from Alicia Souza's Store.  This was my second time shopping and I am so in love with everything that I got. 

I mainly wanted to get these Jot Books, which are essentially A6 sized notebooks. A perfect fit for some A6 fauxdoris I have. Of course, they are absolutely perfect on their own. They are blank and have unlined pages. Great for doodling and writing, though TBH, I am horrible at writing on blank pages, my writing goes haywire, I need lined pages. I intend to use books to stick bits and bobs and draw and doodle. I am so excited. 
The covers are gorgeous. I love the illustrations on all of them, but the Cat one is my favourite. 

The stamps...which you can't see here are so cute! They're both perfect for labelling my books and are pseudo bookplates! I can't wait to stamp some of my books and then show them to you guys. 

So, that was my little happy haul from Alicia Souza. Hope you guys enjoyed! 

Will be back with some cute stationery goodness tomorrow! 

Have a good one, guys! 

No comments: