Friday 3 March 2017

To-Be-Read List//// March 2017.

Hello! 

I have spent some time today staring at my bookshelves and trying to compile my TBR for March. 
I picked quite a few books from my recent book haul (coming soon on the blog). But I also wanted to get working on my resolution for this year and read some classics, especially from my extensive Penguin English Library editions. So a pleasurable half an hour was spent looking at my shelf housing these books and picked my reading material for March. 

My plan for reading this month is simple, read some books I want to read and squeeze in a classic and a modern classic as well. 
Plus I also want to read on my Kindle and read some Ruskin Bond books as well. 

Let's see what's on my TBR this month. 
Also excuse the slightly messy background of these pictures. My living room needs to be organised like nobody's business! 



On my reading list for March//

Commonwealth by Ann Patchett 
Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz 
A Gathering of Friends by Ruskin Bond 
Collected Stories Vol. I by Shashi Deshpande 
The Poison of Love by K.R. Meera 
Chander & Sudha by Dharamvir Bharati 
Villette by Charlotte Bronte 
The Boy Who Swallowed a Nail and Other Stories by Lalita Iyer 
Gooseberries by Anton Chekov 










What are you planning on reading in March? 

I hope I can read more of these books. 
But if I stray I am ok with that too.

Have a lovely month of reading folks. 


No comments: