Thursday 30 March 2017

Travel Diary/// What's in my Travel Make-Up Bag.



Hello! 

Today I want to share the contents of my make-up bag that I took to Landour recently. 
I took a few key bits of make-up. I didn't intend to put on a full face of make-up while I was on holiday but I still wanted to have some of my favourite bits incase I wanted to dress-up. 
My make-up bag is from Forever 21. 
Isn't she the cutest?! 


This is pretty much all I carried. The only thing not pictured is a small pot of foundation. 
In my make-up bag..

Maybelline Fit Me Compact 
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara 
Rimmel Blush Trio in Winter 
Benefit Gimme Brow 
Maybelline Concealer and Highlighter 
MAC Studio Fix Powder 
MAC Eyeshadow Palette in Burgundy Times Nine 
"    Archie's Girl 
MAC lipstick in See Sheer and Fast Play 
Lakme Lip and Cheek Tint in Blush Velvet and Coffee Lite 
NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Abu Dhabi 
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly 




I want to use more of this palette.
I had bought it because I couldn't get over how freaking cute the packaging was. But the colours are interesting too, especially the navy blue-ish purple and the grey. 




I have idea why I carried 2 compacts! 
I did use them both..so well..there is that! 


This mascara is fantastic. 
And gimme brow is worth all the hype! 



I've had this eyeshadow palette for a little over a year and I love it to bits! 
It's my most used make-up product. 




My travel make-up bag is certainly very MAC heavy. 
But these are some of my favourite make-up bits of the moment. 

No comments: