Monday 13 March 2017

Monday Moods: Happy Holi + A Little Spring Haul!

Hello! 

:0 

And a Happy Holi to those of you who celebrated Holi. 
I have a love/hate relationship with Holi. I love the idea of Holi. The colours. The joy. The music. And I certainly love the food. Gujjiyas, mithai, malpua and thandai
But I've never been a fan of the water balloons. The almost attack like feelings the evoked. When I was kid the balloon attacks would start almost a month before Holi and it was brutal. 
I am glad those monstrosities are no longer such a big part of Bombay Holi. 

I hope you had a safe and colourful Holi. 

For today's post, keeping with the colourful vibe of the day, I thought I'd share some new colourful bits from my life lately. 

A haul of sorts. 

Let's see all the colour I've added to my life lately. 



My new pencil case  that came in The Planner Society February Kit. A full haul of it will come soon. 
Isn't this the cutest thing?! 


A bright spring coloured fauxdori. 
My sister's newest fauxdori is perfect of Spring with it's vibrance and brightness. 


2 new nail colours for Spring. 
Maybelline Super Stay Gel Nail Colours. 
I am currently wearing the coral one. 
I've had it on for a few days now and I am happy to report it has not chipped one bit, and this is inspire of me cooking and washing dishes! 
I am quite impressed. 



Have a great rest of the week, guys! :) 


No comments: