Thursday 11 May 2017

Book Haul + Flip- Through//// Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls by Elena Favilli and Francesca Cavallo.



Hello! 

For today's post I want to share a very special little book haul. 
The kind folks at Penguin sent me this gorgeous book for review and I am so smitten. 
This book is such a work of art and such a wonderful little book. 
A perfect companion for girls looking for role models and a little bit of inspiration. 
:) 

It really is a stunning little book and I am so happy to add it to my bookshelves. 
I love that it has so many different kinds of women from different walks of life-- models, inventors, painters, aviators, artists, social workers, writers, musicians and so much more. 
This book is racially diverse and you will find women from all corners of the world find representation within it's pages. 
And from all age groups and time periods. 
There is really something for everyone within these pages.

I have already started reading this book, I am treating this as a bedtime read, reading 5-6 stories at a go, basically making the book last long. 

And I am loving it so far in.
A full review will be up once I finish the book. 
But for now let's see some of beautiful pages of this book! 




The end pages are gorgeous as well. 


Amen sisters! 


The art in this book is seriously out of this world! 




So happy to see Rani Lakshmi Bai, one of my personal heroes in this book. 



Good night fellow bookworms. 
It's time for me to cozy up with this delightful book. 

:) 

Thank- you Penguin Books for sending across this book to me. 
I really, really cherish it. 

:) 


No comments: