Wednesday 3 May 2017

Monthly Reading List: May 2017 TBR.

Hello! 

:) 

My reading list for this month is mostly made from books I've bought in the last 2 months. 
Pretty much some of the newest additions to my bookshelves. 
I figure might as well jump into them while I am really excited to look forward to them. This makes sense rather than keeping books unread for over 2 years! 

Let's see what I plan on reading in the month of May! 

TBH, I do intend on reading more this month. Given this is a long month and the summer heat will keep me indoors and hopefully curled up with a book! 




May TBR: 

Ghost World by Daniel Clowes 
Umrao Jaan Ada by Ruswa 
The Living by Anjali Joseph 
The Book of Shadows by Namita Gokhale 
My Grandmother Sends Her Regards and Apologises by Fredrik Bachman 
A Meeting On The Andheri Overbridge by Ambai 
City of Death by Abheek Barua 
Homecoming by Yaa Gyasi 
Eat The Sky and Drink the Ocean A Collection of graphic stories 
The Complete Maus by Art Speigelman ( RR) 
Selected Stories by D.H. Lawrence 
Echoes of Vrindavan: stories of April 2017 by Sharath Komarraju 

I am excited for my reading month!

Happy Reading Folks!
:)



No comments: