Monday 1 May 2017

Hello May 2017 + A Summer Clothing Haul from Fabindia and Okhai.



Hello May! 

Hello Summer! 

Hello Iced-Drinks! 

⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅ 

⛅⛅

If I am being honest May is one of my least favourite months of the year. Simply because it is the hottest month of the year not just in my city but all over India. 
May in Bombay is muggy and humid and all around icky! 

Not my favourite in the least. 

I like to spend most of this month indoors and away from the glaring sun. 🌞 
I like to get comfortable and read loads and drink a lot of iced-drinks. 
I live what I like to think of as my 'Vampire Lifestyle'. 
Meaning I hide from the sun. Stay indoors during the day and only venture out after sunset if I can help it. 
Of course, there is no blood sucking involved. Though I do drink a lot of rose sherbat which is looks a  lot like blood :) 

One of the best ways to survive an Indian Summer is to wear Indian fabrics and Indian style clothes. 


Some new Summer Clothes I've recently added to my closet. 
Above-- 2 tunics I recently got from Fabindia. I love the prints and I love how soft and soothing they are. 
I can't wait to wear them! 
Seriously, cotton is the best way to survive summer. 

Below-- This haul of beauty came in the mail today from Okhai which is a great place to not just buy beautiful clothes and accessories but also a great way to support rural crafts and the women who make these things of beauty! 
I got 2 kurtas and a tote bag with tassels. 
So pretty! 
They are super soft and very well-made. 
:)
I highly recommend you check them out. 


I can't wait to wear these beauties! 


Here's raising a mojito to May and hoping it is a stellar month! 

:) 


No comments: