Saturday 13 May 2017

Friday Favourites: Journaling Cards + Bujo + OOTD + Tagore + Homegoing.

Hello Friday! 
Well, Friday is technically almost over in my time zone but still...Friday night is here and it's glorious! 
And..
It's RAINING! 
Nothing makes me happier than rain! 
☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔

Here are some of my recent favourites! 


1. You Got This! 
This gorgeous journaling card came with this...no last month's Planner Society Kit. 
I love everything about it! 



2. Bullet Journal. 
This month I am trying Bullet Journaling for the first time ever. 
Well, mostly...I did do a version of Bujo in 2014 when I was using different notebooks every quarter of the year to plan and organise. 
But this Bujo is inspired by the countless videos and blogposts I've read about Bujo and how beautiful people make their Bujos. 
I will do a whole post on this soon. 


3. Summer Dressing. 
A riot of colour.
Shoes- Chumbak
Pants- Westside 
Tee- Zara 


4. Tagore Quotes. 
It's oddly satisfying to see Rabindranath Tagore quotes pop in unexpected places, like this quote was on an episode of Criminal Minds Beyond Borders. 



5. Favourite Book Lately. 
I loved, loved, loved Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi, it is such an incredibly read and I will be doing a review on it next week. 


Have a wonderful weekend folks. 

I hope it's full of reading and relaxation. 

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

No comments: