Saturday 13 May 2017

Weekend Reads/// Weekend Reading + Weekend Viewing.

Hello! 

Another weekend and another bunch of books I want to read this weekend and what I plan on watch this weekend. 
Or rather binge watch this weekend. 
:) 

First, my weekend reading plans. 


I am still reading the absolutely wonderful Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls. 
I am nearly done reading it and I am loving it. 
It's so gorgeous all around. 



My main read this weekend will be Death in the Clouds by Agatha Christie. 
It's been a hot minute since I read any Christie and I want to fix that. 
I am 76 pages and as always I am smitten and very, very into this book and this mystery. 
Poirot is a great weekend companion. 

What I am Watching This Weekend/// Now on to the show I plan on binge watching this weekend. 

Master of None! 


Oh! My God! This show is so good! 
Season 1 was great. And Season 2 is pretty darn fantastic too. I have seen 4 episodes already and have 6 more to go. I want to watch it all at once and yet space it out. But you know what, I am just going to binge watch it! 
If you haven't seen this show, you need to stop everything you are doing and get to it. 
It is funny and heartwarming and wise and just sparkling. 
So good!!!! 

These are my plans for the weekend. 

I hope your weekend is going well. 

:) 



No comments: