Saturday 27 December 2014

2014 Favourites: Top 5 Prettiest Books I've Bought in 2014.


So pretty. Simple. Colourful. Colourless. Perfection! 





The Penguin English Library editions are some of my favourite books in the whole world. This is just one I acquired and read this year. 


Secret Shame time: My shameful love for this beautiful man is pretty well-known. And when I found out that there were editions of Sherlock Holmes books with his gorgeous face on it, I just HAD to. I mean come on....look at him. Ahhhhhh! #lust #lovehim #hotman :)


Botanical prints are just stunning and all the artwork in this book- The Blind Man's Garden by Nadeem Aslam- is just spetacular. 




And now for the prettiest books I own...handsdown! And I have wanted this book for so freaking long, I was just glad to finally own it. So pretty! 

Wildwood in all it's glory. 








I just couldn't not include this Penguin Deluxe edition of Cold Comfort Farm by Stella Gibbons. Look at it...just look at it! 

Of course one mustn't judge a book by it's cover but if the covers are so freaking beautiful it becomes a little hard to ignore them. 

Ah! Hope 2015 bring more gorgeous covers my way! 

No comments: