Monday 15 December 2014

Book Haul: Books of December 2014, Part-I.











It all started one morning. I was sipping my morning cup of coffee and my sister casually mentioned that she had an email from Flipkart informing us of a Sale on their site. Hmmm..I'll hop over I guess. And so I did. An hour later I had 12 books in my cart, these are only some of those books. I got awesome sauce deals (yes awesome sauce) and I just had to get me some books.

Quick list:
1. The Good Little Ceylonese Girl by Ashok Ferrey

2. 666 Park Avenue by Gabriella Pierce

3. The Red Carpet by Lavanya Sankaran 

4. My Lawfully Wedded Husband and Other Stories by Madhulika Liddle 

5. The Lonely Monarch by Sunil Gangopadhyay 

6. My Soul to Take by Yrsa Sigurdardottir 

7. Invitation by Shehryar Fazli 

8. Dead Scared by S.J. Bolton 

9. A Lovesong for India by Ruth Prawaer Jhabvala 

10. Nirmala and Normala by Sowmya Rajendran and Niveditha Subramaniam (Read the review HERE)



No comments: