Tuesday 23 December 2014

Book Haul: Books of December 2014, Part- II.















Boo Yeah I bought some books! :) 

All of these books were bought on Amazon during the Great Online Sale Festival (GOSF) that was happening here in India in the second week of December. Basically a ton of online shops were on minimum 30% off and I decided to get on it! And do what I do best...buy some books! 

Happy news: Most of these books were on 70% off! Whaaaaaaaaaaat? How could I possibly stop myself...not like I wanted to in any case. I got a good mix of Indian books, stocked up on some Agatha Christie books and two modern classics. What fun! 

But here is a list of all that I got my grubby hands on during the GOSF sale. 

1. 1/7 Bondel Road- Gautam Benegal 
2. The Day I Stopped Drinking Milk and Other Stories- Sudha Murthy 
3. Manhattan Mango- Madhuri iyer 
4. Black Rose- Buddhadev Bose 
5. Lucky Jim- Kingsley Amis 
6. Tiya- Samarpan 
7. The Prime of Miss. Jean Brodie -Muriel Sparks 
8. Mansfield Park- Jane Austen 
9. The Mysterious Mr. Quinn - Agatha Christie 
10. Why Didn't They Ask Evans? - " 
11. Dead Comes As The End-       "
12. The Secret of The Chimneys-  " 

I am so happy with these books! 
My first Muriel Sparks in a gorgeous edition!
Mansfield Park in a pretty as peach edition!
My first Kingley Amis! 

Good Times are ahead guys. 

Happy Reading! 

No comments: