Friday 12 December 2014

Friday Favourites: From my Sister's Life.







Hello and Happy Friday guys. 

This Friday finds me struggling to pick my next read and debating between reading a physical book or reading something on my Kindle. It also finds me so in love with the twinkling lights of my Christmas tree. And it finds me planning my dinner. Risotto? Sandwich? Soup? 

I was snooping...erm..looking through my sister's recent photos and decided that this week's Friday Faves will be a look into her world. 

So here goes.... 

1. Some bracelets she recently wore out. There are from Aldo and Accessorize. I love the pastel coloured ones. So pretty. 

2. On her nails, Color Show nail-polish by Maybelline in the shade Fantasea Green. A lovely teal, a creamy teal that is perfect for the winter months. 

3. Her adorable Steve Madden moccasins. Comfy. Warm. And so pretty! I really regret not getting these when I had a chance. Dumb move. 

4. Whimsy and Kookie. :) Our names (well almost) online. Funny thing is though these were made, DIY-ed if you will, even before we had out Instagram accounts or anything. We were thinking of words we liked and she came up with Kookie and I am in love with the word Whimsy..hence the name of this blog and my Instagram and Tumblr accounts. My sister is an ace crafter. 

5. Another thing about my sister that you should know and probably do know, if you know her or if you follow her on Instagram, she is a mad, madddddddddddddd lover of all things Stationery. It's her main jam. Last week she finally got her Fauxdori in the mail and was ecstatic beyond words. She promptly filled it up with the tiny notebooks it came with and I gave her this darling button from my button collection. Yes, I have a button collection. This one is from Accessorize. I love it! 

Ah..I still haven't decided on dinner but I am sipping on some Mango juice so it's alright. 

Have a lovely weekend guys. :)  

No comments: