Tuesday 16 December 2014

General Whimsy:Bag Lady, Part- IV: Cloth Bags/ Totes.







Some more Bag Loving from the year. These are all the cloth/tote bags I've loved this year. 

The first one is from Ahmedabad, my sister picked this bag up when she was in the city for work. I absolutely love it's bright colours and print and the little dangly thingie. I am sucker for bags with little details like this. 

This polka dot beauty is from Accessorize and I love how roomy it is. This was a summer tote and it fits everything and then some! 

This gorgeous patchwork tote is from one of my favourite store in India called Either Or in Pune. I just loveeeeeeeeeee their stuff. If you ever find yourself in Pune do go over. 

This pineapple tote is from Forever 21 and my sister uses it to carry her laptop around, inside a laptop case and then this tote. It's sturdy and hella pretty. 

And finally, this owl tote is from Chumbak. I have a thing for owls and I can't deny it! 

Oh bags they bring me such joy :) 

No comments: