Saturday 20 December 2014

General Whimsy: Bag Lady, Part- V.







Some more bag loving from life. This batch features some of my absolute favourite bags and pouches. 

From Top to Bottom...

This darling little tan mini bag with navy hearts all over is from Accessorize. This is one of my most loved bags everrrr. And I got her on 50% off and I love her so much. She is tiny but she really does fit a ton of stuff. 

Pink and orange with tigers on it. She is from Dastakar Mela from an NGO called Ranthambore, they work hard to protect tigers from poaching. Love their stuff! 

This boho tote is also from Accessorize. It's roomy as hell and will be a perfect travel bag! 

Now on to the pouches: The navy with silver polka dots is from Accessorize (Yes I love them) and the one with kites on it is from The Bombay Store. 

Ah bags! You bring me so much joy. 

No comments: