Saturday 27 December 2014

Book Haul: Books of December 2014, Part- III.









Wow! I only just realised that all of these books are pretty much classics. Even Sudha Murthy's book is full of classic Indian folk-tales. What fun! I bought all of these book on Amazon. I really needed to stock up on some Agatha Christie books and I bought the Wodehouse books for my sister as a Christmas pressie. 

Love them all and have already read one book from this pile. 

Cocktail Tim- P.G. Wodehouse
Big Money-   "
The Magic Drum and Other Favourite Stories- Sudha Murthy 
Nectar in a Sieve- Kamala Markandaya 
Sparkling Cyanide- Agatha Christie 
Third Girl-   "
Towards Zero-   " 

Happy Reading You guys :) 

1 comment:

Nessrine said...

Wow. You are very lucky ! Enjoy Agatha Christie's books, read some good reviews bout them. Happy reading~