Monday 1 December 2014

To-Be-Read List: December 2014 TBR.

Gosh! Really, December already???? At this rate, I'll soon be 97 years old and wonder where my life sped off to? Dramatic much? But seriously, this year had just run off!

On to the last month of the year and perhaps a happy, chilled out month as well. Something about December just screams joy and happiness and coziness. Hopefully my city will experience some version of winter and I'll curl up with a good book and enjoy the festivities.

 I don't want to do a whole lot of reading this month, I want to cook, bake, watch movies and write. So I am only putting 10 odd books on my TBR.

Here goes:

1. The Snow Child- Ewoyn Ivey
2. The Return of Sherlock Holmes- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
3. Little Women- Louise May Alcott
4. A Christmas Carol- Charles Dickens
5. Tenth of December- George Saunders
6. The Witches- Roald Dahl
7. Cold Comfort Farm- Stella Gibbons
8. Tea Time for Traditionally Built Ladies- Alexander McCall Smith
9. The Dinner- Herman Koch
10. Death on The Nile- Agatha Christie

Happy Reading Guys.

I hope I read these books and maybe others as well. Let's see how this month pans out. :)

No comments: